A STEP TOWARDS A GREENER OFFICE-ENVIRONMENT
We have committed to work towards a greener office-environment. In practice this commitment involves the following:
REDUCING PAPER USAGE
We actively use computerized recording systems, tools and storage; and encourage to their use in the following ways:
• E-invoicing (since 1.10.2009)
• Electronic offers and orders
• Connections to Finnish government, tax-office, Pension Company as well as health-care Company are also done electronically
• Computerized connections to many service providers etc. transportation/logistics companies and suppliers
• Sorting of pper and cardboard waste in the office
SORTING OF PRODUCTIONS WASTE
• Paper and cardboards/pasteboards
• Different type of metals, aluminium, copper etc.
• Colours, oils, solvents, paints etc.
• Timber and lumber
• Special waste of for example fluorescents and batteries
INTENSIFYING OUR OPERATIONS AS WELL AS SAVING ENERGY
• Insulation, air conditioning and heating is being monitored and heat loss is kept to minimum
• Changes have been made for reduction of electricity usage and renewal of machinery keeps energy levels lower
• Systematic logistics planning reduces ennecessary driving with forklifts as well as with cars and trucks
• Personnel has been instructed to take even small possibilities for energy savings into consideration (turn off the light when you leave the room, close al doors properly, take out chargers from sockets when not in use, use water considerably etc.)
We use nature compensated Green Selection materials in our manufacturing for example copy papers, sheets, foam boards etc.
You can also order Green Selection materials through Mainos Oilio Oy.
We donate to charity, for example Suomen Kansanterveysyhdistys ry
We use A2B’s “greener delivery” as our logistics partner.